Using Lighting as Tools to Create Great Moments
Webcast sponsored by Elation
Thursday, November 29, 2018 | 2PM ET / 11AM PT
Design unforgettable experiences for your congregation. Light not only illuminates the spiritual connection to faith, but also helps to set the mood, build drama and focus attention.
It's not hard to create these great moments if you have the right tools. In this webcast, presented and sponsored by Elation, lighting expert Nathan Tomberlin will talk about how to use them.
- Learn all the benefits LED lighting can offer Houses of Worship.
- How to best merge church lighting with theatrical lighting.
- Balancing your lighting between design and function.
- Produce a more even front wash with less lights.
- Creating great moments in your service using your existing lighting tools.
- Looking to rent lighting fixtures for special events? Here's what to consider.
- An overview of Nathan Tomberlin's project at Redemption to the Nations church in Chattanooga, Tennessee, one of the fastest growing churches in the country who recently renovated their 2000-seat sanctuary and outfitted the space with a new Elation intelligent lighting system speced, designed and installed by intyde.
Nathan Tomberlin, who attended Lee University in Cleveland, Tennessee, as a music major now works with intyde, a creative systems integration company who specializes in designing scalable audio, video and lighting systems. He was born and raised in Georgia and is a "Preachers kid." He and his wife, Alexis, are the proud parents of a perfect baby boy named Levi. Nathan formerly was a drummer for the Christian band, Finding Favour, and in his spare time he loves to play music.