Attend WFX Conference and Expo in Orlando and gain admission to 5 Co-conferences, one designed to educate every member of your team.
For churches looking to purchase property, design and construct or renovate, you'll want to be part of our Buildings Conference.
The Building Conference is designed for pastors, executive pastors, administrators and other church leadership positions involved in strategic church planning and oversight.
What you will Learn:
- Essential elements of the church planning, design and construction process
- Trends that are driving and supporting church growth
- Innovative design processes that support your church’s vision
- Strategies and tactics for leading your team and church through change
- Opportunities and strategies for raising capital and financing options
- Real-world case studies from church projects
- Networking with experts and other churches
Learn from sessions such as our "Church Land, Property, Building and Law." This session, taught by Josh Bryant, Managing Attorney, Church General Counsel, will provide an overview of legal issues affecting churches in terms of their land, buildings, and property. The discussion will focus on the acquisition and zoning of land, construction contracts, building occupancy permits, building codes, and so forth. You'll have an opportunity to discuss the process of securing the building and facilities from things that could cause legal liabilities. Learn about personal property outside of the real estate (sound systems, furniture, etc.) and how to protect them. Glean more information on charitable exemptions of property tax and common risks to property tax exemptions. Finally, we'll talk about things that can be done in the event church property must be sold.