Timothy O’Malley, Clerk of the Works, for The Episcopal Diocese of Arizona presents a session featuring an interactive discussion about development of, and forms used in creating a capital and maintenance plan.
In this session you will:
- Learn to determine the life expectancy of systems and to determine costs for your report.
- Explore sample reports and learn to create your own capital/maintenance plan for fulfillment of stewardship responsibilities.t started with an annual budget.
- Recognize capital and maintenance stewardship issues in your church and facilities and properly quantify costs.
- Find and extrapolate costs. Learn to resist the temptation to use project cost increases in the capital and maintenance report.
- Deal with serfdom issues through team-building.
- Know what what to include in and how to assemble a quality twenty-year capital and maintenance report.