With so many conferences and training opportunities to pick from, isn’t there something where entire church teams can go to learn and strategize growth plans together? The answer to this question is at the heart of what WFX Conference & Expo is all about, says Beth Vinton, Conference Manager for WFX Conference & Expo.
WFX is providing affordable Church team training in Orlando, FL November 13-15– with 5 co-located conferences-all at the same time and in the same place, so that church teams can train together. Many churches use WFX as their yearly retreat and report back to us that their experience was the most impactful thing that changed their church.
WFX offers state-of-the-art training and education for tech arts, worship arts, communications, leadership, facilities management and safety & security. There’s something for everyone with the option to mix and match sessions from all five conferences to maximize the learning experience. One of the biggest complaints we get is, “There’s so much to choose from”. Train with over 800 other churches and get the in-depth education from ministry and industry experts that addresses the emerging needs and demands of running a church today.
Here are 5 reasons why you should bring your entire ministry team to WFX this year.
1. Gadgets and Gear: Need we say more? No church focused event has more of it. Over 250+ exhibitors showcase their products and services at the largest expo for churches in the country.
2. Team focused training: WFX LOVES teams! Register 3 team members and the 4th attends for FREE. Use promo code GRP3BV for an addition 20% discount.
3. Leadership training: whether you are a large mega church or a church plant aching to grow, strong leadership skills are essential in getting to the next level. We know that often, many people wear many hats and there are NEVER too many “cooks” in the kitchen. We make cross-functional training possible to minimize friction and conflict where roles and responsibilities intersect.
4. Hands-On Training: Yes, as in you get to put your hands on the equipment, ask questions and learn how it works. We know you want to learn, so we put the people with the answers in front of you.
5. Ideas and inspiration: You'll get more creative and cost-effective solutions than you can imagine. And you'll receive ideas that are well suited to the small and medium size Church- so they are attainable.
WFX Conference & Expo will be held at the Orange County Convention Center, November 13-15. Go to www.WFXEvents.com for more.
Remember, use promo code GRP3BV for a 20% discount on your group registration.
Your WFX experience will change your church and transform the lives within it. We’ll be looking for you in Orlando.