At Frankfurt, during Prolight & Sound, Eilon Engineering and AED group announced their new partnership. AED group has been appointed as the new distributor of Eilon products in the Benelux countries. The total product range of Eilon Ron StageMaster systems will be available for sale at AED Distribution.
AED are happy to have Eilon Ron StageMaster systems available in their rental fleet at AED Rent. The 3-ton load cells will be available for rent together with the PRR and DIN 19”. The PRR allows transmissions of measurement data of up to 75 load cells to any smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth. Loads can be displayed as a real-time load map, table or bar graph. The DIN 19” is a rack-mountable radio receiver for use with laptops that allows display of measurement data of up to 200 load cells on a real-time load map.
“After testing and looking into all the most common systems on the market, the Ron StageMaster was the best choice for AED. We’re impressed by the easy and quick set up of the system that provides you all the data and reports you need,” said Bart De Smet, Rigging Advisor at AED group.
Noga Eilon Bahar, VP Business Development at Eilon Engineering, commented: “We are happy to begin our cooperation with AED for renting, leasing, distribution and service of our Ron StageMaster systems in Benelux and beyond. This cooperation with AED, a well-known, established, total solution provider in the AV industry, is an important addition to the Ron StageMaster distribution network worldwide and a natural addition to AED's line of products. I am sure that this cooperation will be successful and together we will make live events even safer.”
Unique Ron StageMaster safety and performance features:
• All Eilon Engineering load cells are Fatigue Rated according to “ASME BTH-1 Design of Below-the-Hook Lifting Devices”
• Continuous Load Monitoring 24/7/365
• Unbeatable Battery Life up to 5,000 hours
• 0.1% accuracy - important for early detection of overloads.
• The only load monitoring system available with both wireless and wired load cells on a single receiver
• Extreme Range up to several km/miles (optional)
• Minimum headroom loss
• Up to 200 Load Cells per Monitoring Station
• Bluetooth compatibility with iPhones / iPads (Android soon available ), no WiFi required
• Extremely short response time, monitors up to 200 load cells per second
• Real time load map enables quick preventive action if overload starts to develop
• Safety factor 5:1, 10:1 and higher, Capacities up to 300t
• Proven Wireless and Load Monitoring Technology since 1976
About Eilon Engineering
Eilon Engineering has been in the market for over 40 years with industrial load monitoring systems used by clients like NASA, Boeing, SpaceX, US Air Force, Lockheed Martin, GE, Siemens and Rolls Royce. Their leading technology was brought to the entertainment industry 13 years ago as part of their Ron StageMaster systems, which have won several innovation awards in the last few years and are used around the world by prestigious clients such as Cirque du Soleil, Disney, Tait and many other.