1 Beyond, Inc., a leading manufacturer of video-based collaboration systems, has announced enhancements to 1 Beyond Collaborate AVS™systems which offer significant advantages and redefine “speaker tracking” for video conferencing, lecture capture, and meeting recording and streaming.
The new Collaborate AVS system on display at InfoComm 2018 in Booth C3109 has been shipping for several months. It replaces the previous model and offers many new and improved features and functionality including:
· 2U Rack chassis, with 4 or 8 SDI inputs, to mount securely with other units in an AV rack
· New custom layout design so the video output can include graphics, titles and side-by-side shots that include presenter and content or presenter and audience member or all 3
· Option for titles to identify the name of the speaker
· Option to include custom backgrounds and logos in the video output
· NDI video support and network control of cameras
· Seamless integration with Shure MXA 310 and 910, DDS 5900, DCS 6000, P300, SCM820 and any connected mics
· Crestron integration to start and stop the recording, streaming, conferencing output
· A manual-override option from Crestron to control camera selection and positioning
The 1 Beyond Collaborate AVS provides significant benefits over other speaker tracking solutions:
· Up to 8 cameras can be placed anywhere in the room. They do not have to be at the head-end, allowing for many different room layouts and better camera angles.
· There is no limit to room size. Microphones in the room are used to determine where the speaker is, rather than a separate microphone array.
· Connection is supported to any conferencing codec (software or hardware) or streaming CDN.
· Easy integration is featured with the 1 Beyond AutoTracker™ PTZ camera that is optimized to track a presenter who is moving around.
· A built-in video encoder for recording and streaming is included and Collaborate AVS can be configured to automatically transfer recordings to a central server.
· No programming is required. Setup is done with simple web GUI.
· The affordable price gives Enterprise functionality without the cost.
The 1 Beyond Collaborate AVS is an ideal system for “speaker tracking” in a variety of applications in corporations and educational institutions for video conferencing and lecture capture, recording and streaming of panel discussions and government meetings and for courtroom video. The system automatically switches to the best camera to focus on the presenter or whoever is speaking in the room and uses an intelligent algorithm to decide when to switch views based on input from the room microphones.
Pricing starts at $12,995 for a 1 Beyond Collaborate AVS system package including the control system and 2 professional 1080p PTZ cameras with 20X zoom, plus accessories. More information is available at http://1beyond.com/collaborate -avs.
About 1 Beyond, Inc.
1 Beyond designs and manufactures professional video equipment for all aspects of the workflow from production through post. In addition to Video Conferencing and Collaboration solutions complemented by a line of autotracking and PTZ cameras, 1 Beyond offers Streaming, Recording and Lecture Capture, Archiving and storage solutions. Known for innovation and rugged systems, 1 Beyond offers high reliability at a fraction of the cost of traditional high-end alternatives.