Worship Facilities is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

The 60:40 Problem: The Missional Challenge of Our Time

The 60:40 Problem: The Missional Challenge of Our Time

Inside a new model to reach a broader range of the population

Alan Hirsch, founder of the Forge Mission Network and co-leader of Future Travelers, an innovative learning program helping mega-churches become missional movements, offers an engaging discussion into the history and current state of Christendom. His message, entitled "The 60/40 Problem," cites research that says the best-case scenario of the mega-church model (which he supports) is that it only reaches 40 percent of the population. But what about the other 60 percent? Hirsch shares his research as well as his efforts to define a new model.

TAGS: Leadership
Hide comments
account-default-image

Comments

  • Allowed HTML tags: <em> <strong> <blockquote> <br> <p>

Plain text

  • No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
Publish