The Solomon Awards, presented by Church Production Magazine and Worship Facilities Magazine, is the leading annual national award recognizing church building design across the full spectrum of church sizes and styles. Solomon Awards nominations are open to churches, architects, designers and builders. Finalists and winners are selected based on the quality of information provided. Winners are determined by Worship Facilities Magazine and Church Production Magazine editors, members of the WFX Advisory Board, and WFX management.
Nominations for Business Administration, Facilities Management, Technical Direction and Technical Production can be submitted by Churches at no charge. The Solomon Awards provide churches across the nation the opportunity to be recognized for excellence in church growth management and production. Whether a church has an exciting new sanctuary design or has completed installation of a state-of-the-art audio system, the Solomon Awards offers a category for award entry.
The Solomons Awards program is designed to recognize churches and their partners for:
* Excellence in facilities design
* Technical production
Since church size and budget are significant constraints, certain awards are given within designated size categories. Winners will be announced at WFX Dallas, Nov. 9-11 at the Dallas Convention Center. According to EH Events, PR benefits—simply for entering - include:
* Coverage on wfxweb.com that includes house of worship/company name and logo, entry name, image, 50-word description, category entered, link to website (and booth number if applicable)
* Coverage in Church Production Magazine, Worship Facilities Magazine, or Worship Facilities Designer Magazine, as appropriate.
* Entry Profile in the WFX Guide distributed to all attendees with company name and logo, entry name, image, 50-word description, category entered, contact details (and booth number if applicable)
*Logo, inclusion of entry details in dedicated PR to trade media
Benefits to Winners include:
* Live streaming broadcast coverage at WFX Dallas—reaching more than 2,000 additional online event ATTENDEES during WFX
* Exclusive award coverage of winners in Church Production Magazine, Worship Facilities Magazine, or Worship Facilities Designer Magazine, as appropriate
* Dedicated Winner Page on wfxweb.com with house of worship or company name and logo, entry name, image, 50-word description, category entered, link to website
* Post award media coverage via dedicated PR to trade media
* Winner logo for use on marketing pieces
* Award for display in booth and/or office
* Photo opportunity at WFX Dallas with Brian Blackmore, Editor-in-Chief of Church Production Magazine, and Carol Padgett, Editor of Worship Facilities Magazine and Worship Facilities Designer Magazine
The deadline for entry is Friday, July 29, 2011. Churches and their partners can enter here.