Does your worship order help your audio/visual team hit their cues?
Your tech team should be supporting the worship experience not distracting from it. Typical printed worship orders do not communicate the necessary detail for them to do their jobs well.
Shoflo is a tool that presents the worship order in the way your audio, video and lighting teams need to hit their cues. Technical teams can create, rehearse and perform worship cues together in real time. Shoflo allows each user to add personal notes, highlights and follow the service with live cue tracking. Shoflo is simple to use and great for volunteers.
Shoflo supports small and large technical teams as well as multi-campus and broadcast productions. Over 200+ teams currently use Shoflo.
Key features include:
- Production based layout of the worship order
- Accessible on any device (no installation required)
- Personal cue notes, highlights & custom column order
- Screen scroll automatically as the service advances
- Real Time - All edits are instantly seen by your team
- Invite volunteers and assign permissions