Primera Technology, Inc., announces its Bravo 4051 Disc Publisher. This new model delivers the same performance as Primera’s award-winning Bravo 4100-Series, which have a 100-disc capacity, but with a 50-disc capacity and a new, lower price of just $2495 (MSRP).
Bravo 4051 prints full-color, 100% coverage discs in just six seconds each. This compares to 20 to 120 seconds on competitive machines to print discs with comparable print quality.
“Many of our customers told us that a more affordable, smaller-capacity version of the Bravo 4100-Series Disc Publishers would be a very attractive product. The new 50-disc Bravo 4051 delivers the same industry-leading features and performance but at a significantly lower price,” says Mark D. Strobel, Primera’s vice president of sales and marketing.
Features of the Bravo 4051 include:
• six seconds per disc print speed (default high-quality print mode)
• Individual CMYK ink cartridges – delivers lower ink cost per disc
• One high-speed Sony Optiarc CD/DVD drive
• 4800 dpi print quality
• 300% faster robotics than previous models
• Interior blue LED lighting with job status feedback
• Seventh-generation disc picking mechanism
• Compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OS X 10.6 (or higher), including OS X Lion (10.7)
• Optional Blu-ray Disc recordable drive with eSATA interface for true 12x BD-R recording speeds
Primera’s latest Bravo-series units have already won numerous awards, including the highly respected “Editor’s Choice” award from optical disc industry expert Hugh Bennett of Hugh’s News.
Bravo 4051 Disc Publishers are available now from Primera’s resellers and distributors worldwide.