Lutron Electronics debuts new lighting-design software for lighting systems. Lutron Designer is currently available for manufacturer representatives on DIMs, and allows users of the software to:
• Design light control systems with GRAFIK Eye QS, Energi Savr Node modules, Sivoia QS Shades, seeTouch QS controls, Radio Powr Savr sensors, dimming ballasts and other devices for simple single area projects to complex multiple floor applications
• Generate a one-line diagrams that can be exported in AutoCAD DXF file format
• Develop a project bill of materials with option to add line items and export to quotation tool
• Provide detailed engraving requirements and product color selection
• Review outputs prior to printing or exporting documents in the report center
“Manufacturer representatives and dealers have been anxiously waiting the release of this software, which takes you beyond design through the submittal process,” says Jason Renner, applications sales manager for Lutron. “The advanced features and flexibility of the software combine to deliver better and more detailed lighting control designs and results in reduced efforts as projects proceed through design and construction.”
Lutron manufacturer representatives and dealers can download the new Lutron Designer by visiting DIMs – www.lutron.com/dims. For access to DIMs, please contact your local Lutron sales representative or Lutron customer service at 1.888.LUTRON1. There is a Lutron Designer user guide also on DIMs available for download and access to sign up for a training webinar.