Luke McElroy, founder of TripleWide Media and SALT Conferences, has recently released his second book; Environmental Projection: The Colission of Modern Technology and Sacred Spaces. This comprehensive step-by-step guide to Environmental Projection comes stock full of detailed behind the scenes tips and tricks walking you through every piece of Environmental Projection, along with a great "why behind the what." Luke doesn't leave you with just the How but shares insights on biblical principles of creativity and lays a great foundation for visually immersive environments in the church.
Included in this book:
- Step by Step guide to setting up Environmental Projection
- Choosing the Right Visual Media for Worship
- The Evolution of Stage Design in the Church
- Comprehensive Case for Biblical Creativity in Today's Culture
- And Much More! Over 140 pages of Church Media Training and Inspiration is included in this great resource!
Don't forget, Luke is giving away the first three chapters for all those in the WFX Community: Download the first three chapters FREE!