Church Safety and Security Takes Center Stage at WFX REACH Conference May, 15-16, 2017 in Raleigh, NC
WFM Staff · March 30, 2017
WFX REACH is just around the corner.
Join us in Raleigh, NC on May 15-16.
Not able to attend all of REACH, but interested in learning more about Church Safety & Security? Take advantage of our 1/2 day Safety & Security pass for only $69.
Security planning is essential and whether you are building a new or improving an existing building, every church needs to be prepared. This time and cost-effective 1/2 day conference pass is perfect for pastors, administrators, facility managers and lay leaders involved with security.
Pass includes 3 hours of education on these critical topics:
• Next Level Video and Access Control (1:15pm-2:00pm)
• Practical And Purposeful Church Security In An Age Of Terror And Violence (3:15pm-4:00 pm)
• Worship Facilities National Church Safety & Security Research Study (4:30 pm-5:15 pm)
In addition, participants with 1/2 day pass will be able to attend the opening general session, worship by Integrity Music, a closing session with humorist Michael Edgar and access to 50 exhibiting companies showcasing the latest in church products and services.
The Church Building Projects and Security track at REACH provides valuable lessons in master planning, financing, site selection and design. Seasoned leaders who have walked churches through evaluating options, planning stages and constructing church facilities share insights and examples for all to glean from.
Topics related to safety and security unpack the pressing need for diligence and liability risks.
• Essential Decision Making: How to Navigate New Location, New-Build vs. Expansion Options
• A One-Hour Degree in Church Building
• All About Acoustics
• Love Your Neighbor(hood)
• Project Design: The Need For A Unified Project Team
• Improving the Impact of Church Buildings for Ministry
• Defining an LED Wall Solution
• Conquer The Biggest Production Challenges You Face Today
• AVL Master Planning, System Design, Budgeting And Value Engineering
• Church Technology Upgrade: What You Need To Know Before Starting
• Avoiding the Most Common and Costly Building Project Mistakes
• Built to Grow
• Church Safety: Next Level Video and Access Control, Safety & Security Technologies
• Church Safety: Practical and Purposeful Church Security in an Age of Terror and Violence
• Church Safety: Benchmark Study Release
• Clarifying Vivid Vision for Compelling Communication and Leadership
• Synchronizing Sundays: Where Tech, Communications, Worship and Facilities Meet
• The Building Contractors Role: Cost Control and Project Contribution